Sunday, August 8, 2010

What other programs should I download? or are there any others I should delete?

The programs I have are:



- Ad-aware 2007



- AVG 7.5



- AVG Anti- Rootkit Free



- AVG Anti- Spyware 7.5



- Ccleaner



- Mcafee Siteadvisor



- Spybot - Search and destroy



- SUPERantispyware Free edition



- ZoneAlarm Firewall



And the browsers that I use are:



- Internet explorer 7



- Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.10



Now, please tell me if there are any I should delete or if tehre are any I should add..if possible copy and psate the list and type in the ones you think should be deleted or one sthat should be added...and also tell me the link to the website I can download a program from..



thanks ;)



What other programs should I download? or are there any others I should delete?free antivirus



wanna try a freeware recommendation?



http://windowstips.blogmas.com/2007/11/2...



What other programs should I download? or are there any others I should delete?internet



wow overkill you must be using XP?



I suppose that's the one good thing about Vista you only need Kaspersky anti-virus and your machine is safe.



Try tweaknow that's quite good, find it below
Good list but these should cover you



-Ad-aware 2007



- AVG 7.5



- Ccleaner



- Spybot - Search and destroy



- ZoneAlarm Firewall

No comments:

Post a Comment