Friday, August 20, 2010

Which is better Spybot Search & Destroy or Ad-Aware SE?

I need a new free anti-spyware program and these 2 look the best, Spybot Search %26 Destroy and Ad-Aware SE.



Which 1 do you think is the best?



Should i install both of them?



Will installing both of them slow my system down?



Do you know others that you think are better than these 2?



Which is better Spybot Search %26 Destroy or Ad-Aware SE?anti virus protection



best free anti-spyware app is from avg:



http://free.grisoft.com/



Which is better Spybot Search %26 Destroy or Ad-Aware SE?antivirus



I haven't used Ad-Aware for a number of years, but when I did, I was using them both concurrently. I prefer S%26D for it's sheer amount of features. The development team is alive and well; it receives support. I've interacted with their developers on their support forum and had a good experience. S%26D is also very good protection-wise. If you set it up right, you can ''set it and forget it''. It's nice. Now it runs invisibly, I only go into it when I want to use some of it's advanced features, I don't have to check it or babysit it at all. It updates itself, scans by itself when I'm out of the house, and it just generally all around rocks :) You don't need both; that's a little paranoid/overkill. The more software you have running on your system, the more it will slow down, so no, don't get them both.
They search for two different software types.



  • oil pan replacement
  • why nightcreams
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment