Friday, August 20, 2010

My broad band connection stops working after 20 to 30 min browising, pl. help me.?

I am using Win Xp Professional +Sp pack 2, which is not a genuine one.That's why I have to turn of automatic updates.Firewall turned off.I have turned off system restore, as per some ones advice.



I have tried the following programs to fix the above problem.



I have tried..Norton anti Virus, results nothing.



Used spy nomore, which is useless.



Then AVG free anti spyware.30 days Trial.No result.



Then WinsockxpFix...It has also no result.



Then used spy bot and Destroy which is free.No result.



Downloaded MOzila Firefox with google tool bar ...no result



Still I have same problem Please help me. I don't want to Formate my Computer, as it has some vital informations I have stored.



My modem is in good condition, because I have used it on an another lap top it worked fine.For me I have to restart my Computer again and again to get my broad band connection back for browsing for another 15 to 20 mins.



I used to update my downloaded anti-virus or anti spy wares regularly.



My broad band connection stops working after 20 to 30 min browising, pl. help me.?



do you have the problem with other programs on your computer or just the broadband connection? if just the broadband connection then it sounds like your computer has a extreme overdose of cookies which you can delete on internet explorer by going to internet options. but then you might also wanna delete your internet connection on the computer and re upload it taking in to consideration of course if you have the original disk or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment