Monday, August 16, 2010

Yahoo toolbar?

ive been having a few problems with my computer - it keeps freezing - microsoft suggested it could be spyware ect ive run everything i need to and the comp if free of ad/spyware and has no virus, microsoft also suggested running a fix for the yahoo toolbar - where can i find this? Thanks in advance Bernie



Yahoo toolbar?computer security



I had the same problem.



I don't think the new Yahoo toolbar is compatible with IE 6.



I got really piss off with Yahoo about it and I did remove it.



Just use your restore point to get everything off.



Yahoo toolbar?free spyware remobal



Sorry, I'm answering because I need the points, having spent a few this past week, asking questions about this newer version of IE.



I know my computer freezes up at least once a day, whereas it used to be fine for months on end.



The only comments I've heard that seem consistent is to un-install the new version. Fixing the Toolbar is a good suggestion, and I too wish I knew how to do it.



Sorry, I don't know of any other solution. I hope you hear something that you can use.



  • investment property using
  • how to hang out with a girl
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment