Monday, August 16, 2010

I have a system alert which instructs me to download Anti-vermins?

I have AVG 7.5 and ad-aware. AVG has quarintined it but the little annoying pop-up is still present next to the clock. I have read all the similar questions and the p.c guy suggested spynomore but you have to pay for that and I have already got free anti-virus + spyware. How do I get rid of it for free??



Help me someone!



P.s. not noticed any bad effects from it (yet) other than annoying system alert message. Having read thru the spynomore site it says that it can be used for data fraud! If it is quarantined surely it cannot still be active?! More help and info please!!



I have a system alert which instructs me to download Anti-vermins?download



Quarentine should protect you from data fraud, so I wouldn't worry about that.



If AVG can't get rid of it completely, then it might simply be stuck on your system. You can try using another antivirus/spyware, but it may/may not work, and it will fight with AVG.



I have a system alert which instructs me to download Anti-vermins?hijackthis



just simple, you click ''start menu'' , chose ''run'', type ''msconfig'', and then click tab''Start up'', and uncheck ''HDAShCut'',hkcmd,igfxpers,igfx... and other program you feel strange. After that, you log off the computer, every thing will be allright Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment