Monday, August 16, 2010

Is this good enough for my computer?

I have a AMD AthlonTM 64 double dual-core Processor 3800+, it has 1500MB of ram. Also it contains a 200GB Hard drive and a NVIDIA GeForce 6150 SE( its also Vista Home Premium).



Now right now i have AVG free anti virus , spyware doctor, windows defender, and for a firewall Windows Vistas begining firewall. Is my anti virus, spyware removers, and firewall safe enough to protect my computer?



Is this good enough for my computer?bmw



NO antivius or Spyware solution will protect you.



You have the best, but I have found several things they miss.. *course everything else except ME missed them, and I only found it by macthing up creation times of files, Ahh that spyware was a pain to remove.. but I digress....



Your safe with nothing other than windows firewall if you NEVER download .EXEcutable files.



YOUR NEVER 100% SAFE WITH ANYTHING IF YOU DOWNLOAD EXICUTABLE FILES.



Your defence is as good as it gets but its still no where near as good as an informed user *thats you =)* making educated and prudent choices about what to open on their machine.



PS. I am pleased to see you have not installed either of those crapware suites by norton or mcaffe. So much stuff gets by them, I have no clue how they stay in business charging as much as they do.... system after system I fix with them on it the spyware and rootkits just walk on in and they never see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment